Mechless Stereo Source Unit
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
What is Fusion's 1 year Consumer Warranty Policy?
FUSION Entertainment offers a limited one year warranty on all car audio products - ensuring all FUSION speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, active enclosures, bass packs, head units or accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for the FUSION product purchased extends to the first twelve (12) months beginning on the date of purchase of the product.
- The limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser (consumer) of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
- The limited warranty extends only to consumers who purchase the product in one of the countries (or areas) set forth on www.fusionentertainment.com. The limited warranty is only valid in FUSION’S intended country (or area) of sale of the product.
- During the limited warranty period, FUSION or its authorized service network will repair or replace, at FUSION or FUSION’s authorized dealer, any defective product or parts thereof with new and return the product to the consumer in working condition. No charge will be made to the consumer for either parts or labour in repairing or replacing the product. All replaced parts and cosmetic parts should be free of defects at the time of shipment and, therefore shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms.
- Repaired product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied with a copy of this warranty card, and a copy of proof of purchase date.
The consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
- The product has been subject to: abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature or other such environmental conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair including but not limited to use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, acts of God, spill of foods or liquids, maladjustment of customer controls or other acts which are beyond the reasonable control of FUSION, including deficiencies in consumable parts such as fuses, and breakage or damage to antennae unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship, and normal wear and tear of the product.
- FUSION was not notified by the consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable limited warranty period.
- The product serial number or the accessory date code has been removed, defaced or altered.
- The product was used with or connected to an accessory not supplied by FUSION or fit for use with FUSION product, or used in a manner other than its intended use.
If a problem develops during the limited warranty period, the consumer should take the following step-by-step procedure:
1.The consumer shall return the product to the place of purchase for repair or replacement processing.
2.The consumer shall also be charged for any parts or labour charges not covered by this limited warranty. The consumer shall be responsible for expenses related to reinstallation of the product.
3.If the product is returned to FUSION after the expiration of the warranty period, FUSION’s normal service policies shall apply and the consumer will be charged accordingly.
THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE NOT SUPERCEDED BY ANY OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED. OTHERWISE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS EXCLUDED AND THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FUSION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR A LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, OUT OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
- Some states in America do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which may vary from state to state.
- FUSION neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center or any person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this warranty.
- All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Mechless Stereo Source Unit
The CA-ML450 is a member of the 2015 high performance car audio solutions from FUSION. Think CD's are a thing of the past? Then this state of the art media receiver is for you, including some great features audio enthusiasts will enjoy.
The CL-ML450 hosts an abundance of media compatibility, including: USB, SD, MP3 and WMA audio playback. The CA-ML450 experience produces 50W x 4 MOSFET high power output and Direct Subwoofer Level Control, offering quick access to your bass when you need it most - to impress!!
CA-ML450 AM / FM / MP3 / WMA / SD / USB /
Dual Rear / Sub RCA's with D.S.L.C - Increase or decrease your sub level instantly without fumbling through menus. At FUSION we love Bass, so it makes sense that our Source Units have Direct Subwoofer Level Control.
USB / SD / MP3 & WMA Playback - Convenient playback of your favourite tracks is easy using the front USB or SD slot located behind the detachable face. Easy track and folder searching means you can find your tracks on the go.
Bass, Treble, balance and fader controls in addition to EBX (Encounter Bass Expander) - For an added Bass Boost, or to improve the Bass response at low listening levels, EBX is available plus bass/mid/treble controls.
- MP3 & WMA track & folder search
- MP3 & WMA intro scan, repeat & random play functions
- ID3 Tag display for MP3 title, artist, album info & more.
- Detachable front face for security
- Mute function
- ISO chassis wiring plug for easy integration with European vehicles or those with aftermarket wiring looms.
- 50Watt x 4 MOSFET High Power output
- Worldwide tuner compatible with Oceania, USA & Europe (including Russia)
- Inbuilt 12H/24H Clock
- Equaliser with bass/mid/treble
- EBX — Encounter Bass Xpander
- LED display with Red LED illumination encoder