Aotearoa, ‘The Land of the long White Cloud’. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places on earth and thanks to FUSION, you have a chance to WIN a trip of a lifetime to this breathtaking country.
FUSION was founded in New Zealand. Surrounded by the ocean, FUSION’s attitude is crafted from our life long experiences with the water and our collective passion to define the future of marine entertainment. And even though our design and engineering is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, we have support offices located around the world in the United States, Australia and England.
A small island at the bottom of the world, New Zealand is known for its world class maritime competiveness, wine, breathtaking landscapes, movie set locations, sporting achievements and leading innovation.
FUSION wishes to award one registered FUSION dealer from each region (USA, Europe and Australia) a trip of a lifetime to New Zealand. Through our StereoActive competition, dealers have the chance to earn a ticket from every StereoActive they order into their store. The more tickets you have the better your chances are.
The prize includes:
So what are you waiting for??
What’s more, we’ve done all the hard work for you and put together two itineraries with recommendations of things to do and places to see! Pick and mix the best activities to experience in Auckland, Rotorua and Queenstown. Or of course you can just enjoy the areas at your own leisure.
Itinerary 1: Luxury package
Indulge in the luxuries of New Zealand with these hand-picked activities sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Enjoy a day trip to Waiheke Island for gourmet wine and food tastings. Visit the Auckland War Memorial museum and Auckland Art gallery. Take part in a traditional Maori cultural experience and enjoy authentic Maori cuisine in Rotorua. Indulge in the beautiful wineries in Queenstown and take a Gondola ride up to the Stratosphere Restaurant for sumptuous food and stunning views from the top of the mountain.
See the full Itinerary here.
Itinerary 2: Adventure Package
Maybe you’re an adrenaline junkie; the Adventure package may be the type of itinerary you’re looking for! New Zealand is known as the adventure capital of the world - and for good reason. We’ve put together a list of activities that we believe are must-dos and not for the faint of heart.
Bungy off the world-famous Skytower or the Harbour Bridge. Go black water rafting in the stunning glow worm caves of Waitomo. Experience the heat-thumping ride inside an OGO inflatable ball in Rotorua. Discover the most beautiful walking tracks in the world. Skydive in Queenstown and take the epic Shotover jet boat ride through the Shotover River. Whatever rocks your boat, you can do it in New Zealand.
See the full Itinerary here.
Even better - mix and match activities from the two packages to create your own perfect itinerary!
We can’t wait to show our winners all that New Zealand has to offer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The winner for each region will be drawn at random by an independent representative of the NZ Marine Industry Association. The draw will occur on Wednesday 8th November 2017.
2. The competition will run from the 1st September to the 31st October 2017.
3. Entry to the competition is open to authorized FUSION dealers in the United States of America, Europe and Australia only.
4. There will be one winner each from the United States of America, Europe and Australia. Each winner will be able to take one guest.
5. The winners will receive the following prizes:
a) Return economy flights to Auckland from their hometown (or closest international airport) for two people.
b) 4 nights twin share accommodation in Auckland, 2 nights twin share accommodation in Rotorua and 4 nights twin share accommodation in Queenstown.
c) Domestic flight from Rotorua to Queenstown for two people.
d) 4 day hire car in Auckland (with drop off in Rotorua).
e) 4 day hire car in Queenstown.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. FUSION will not pay for activities or food. FUSION has provided a guide only for activities to do in each city. Booking and payment is up to the winner’s discretion.
8. Winners must travel between the dates specified by FUSION; 1st February 2018 – 30th November 2018. Not available during New Zealand school holidays.
9. Employees of Fusion Entertainment or Garmin are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. Travel Insurance is the winner’s sole responsibility.
11. Winners must have full driver’s licenses.
12. Winners must be over the age of 18 years old.