2 Channel Marine Amplifier
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Value-packed and purpose-built for quality audio amplification on the road.
The FUSION AM Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the outdoor environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the road like never before.
With 2 channels and a 400 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers, or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms) to spread the sound around your campervan or RV.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM402 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the campervan.
- 400W peak power output to power up to four speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion stereo system.
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||100 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged)||200 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms Bridged 1% THD|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB|
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||65 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD|