IPX7 NMEA 2000 Wired Remote
Manuals & Downloads
- Owners Manual English (2.977 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual French (2.979 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Italian (2.976 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual German (2.985 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Spanish (2.981 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Portuguese (2.979 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Dutch (2.978 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide English (1.392 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide French (667.766 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Italian (666.231 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide German (671.14 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Spanish (669.545 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Portuguese (669.131 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Dutch (668.631 kB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
When playing music via Apple AirPlay on my Apollo RA770, my NRX300 remote shows 'unknown source' on the screen. How can I fix this?
Please update the software of your NRX300 remote. Simply turn on the remote and connected stereo and then go to Settings>Update>MS-NRX300 to allow the remote to update. We recommend that before doing this, you also ensure your stereo is running the latest software version.
What is the difference between the NRX300 and NRX200i?
The NRX300 has an optically bonded screen which means it is more resistant to water/salt etc. and now matches the appearance of Fusion's new headunits. The functions are still the same.
Why does my NRX remote not turn on?
Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
I cannot connect my wired remote, it displays "Waiting for Network".
Refer to the Installation Instructions to ensure the NMEA wiring is correct and inspect all connections on the network.
My MS-NRX300 does not power on.
Connection options to power the MS-NRX300 NMEA2000 remote control
Depending on which Fusion stereo you have, there are several ways to power the remote:
- Via an existing powered NMEA2000 network - this is when you simply use a NMEA2000 tee to connect a drop cable from the remote to the network and be visible to compatible Fusion stereos on the network. This also allows the stereo to be controlled by partnered Multi-Function Displays that support the Fusion-Link protocol on the same network.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from the stereo - this is enabled from the settings menu on compatible Fusion stereos. The required wiring is supplied with the remote.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from a 12V supply - this requires a NMEA power cable (Fusion PN: CAB-000541) to build a network (see diagram below)
Do I have to use the round remote supplied with my MS-BB100?
The remote control supplied with the MS-BB100 must be connected for the system to function correctly.
The Fusion-Link app crashes when I select the volume control icon on the home screen. How can I fix this?
To resolve this issue, delete the Fusion-Link app from your device and then reinstall it.
Why can't I browse my phone's music library from the Fusion-Link app when I am streaming via Bluetooth on my Android device?
Sorry, only Apple devices have the capability to navigate media libraries over Bluetooth.
Why does the Fusion-Link app report "error" when I select "update" from the settings menu?
Over-the-air software updates are only available for the Apollo Series. All other Fusion stereos require a USB stick loaded with an update folder connected to the stereo to perform an update. "Error" will display if there is no USB device connected, the USB device is not formatted correctly, or if the file is not in a folder named "update".
How do I name my Fusion stereo from the NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select 'set device name'. Enter the name and press 'play' to save. This is very useful when you have multiple stereos on the network, as well as for Bluetooth pairing.
How do I select other Fusion stereos on the network from my NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select “stereo”, then select the stereo from the list of Fusion stereos on the network.
What is the NMEA LEN rating for the NRX-300 Remote?
The NRX300 Remote is rated LEN:3
How do I mute the audio in all zones from my NRX300 Remote?
Press the power on/off button (short press). Press again to unmute.
How do I update the software on my MS-NRX300 remote?
The remote software is embedded in the Fusion head unit software. In the settings menu select 'update' and then select 'NRX300'. The remote (or remotes) that are connected and powered on will be updated and the progress will be displayed on both the head unit and remote. Do not remove power during this operation as it can cause the remote to become non operational.
How do I switch between different NMEA devices on the network from my NRX300 Remote?
Whilst in NMEA mode simply press the source button to cycle supported available devices on the network.
How do I switch to NMEA display mode on my NRX300 remote when in stereo mode?
Simply press and hold the source button until the NMEA screen is displayed . To return to the Audio mode simply press the menu button.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Localized audio control from any zone on board.
The MS-NRX300 Wired Remote Control is an out of the box solution for adding localized control of a compatible FUSION entertainment system to any camper/RV.
The MS-NRX300 features a sleek new innovation. You can now choose either a flush mount for a seamless finish, or you can easily install with the conventional dash mount finish. Either way, the feature packed MS-NRX300 will give you everything you want from a wired remote and more.
Multi-Zone Technology: Install a remote in each independent audio zone, up to four zones depending on your FUSION entertainment system, to create localized volume control, as well as, global source control. Now you have even more control in creating a customized audio entertainment experience around your vehicle.
IPx7 Water Resistant: Perfect for installation inside or outside the camper/RV, the MS-NRX300 is designed and engineered for the outdoor environment.
Optically Bonded 2.6” LCD Display: the MS-NRX300 sports a large, high contrast, daylight viewable display making it easy to navigate and stay in control of your audio entertainment experience.
CONTENTS OF THE BOX
- 1 x MS-NRX300 Remote with 1m (3.28Ft) Drop Cable
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x 6m (20Ft) NMEA 2000 Backbone Cable
- 1 x NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- 1 x NMEA 2000 Female Terminator
- 1 x NMEA 2000 In-line Terminator
- 1 x Hardware mounting kit
- 1 x Mounting template
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Warranty card
Install a remote in each independent audio zone, up to four zones depending on your FUSION entertainment system, to create localized volume control as well as global source control.
|Compatible Fusion Stereos||MS-RA770, MS-UD755, MS-AV755, MS-UD650, MS-AV650, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-RA205, MS-BB300, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i MS-UD750, MS-AV750,|
|NMEA 2000 Certification||LEN3|
|Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder)||110mm x 69.9mm x 28mm [4-5/16" x 2-3/4" x 1-1/8"]|