10" 450 WATT Classic Marine Subwoofer
Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Guide - English (482.274 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - German (486.866 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - Spanish (483.086 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - French (486.489 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - Italian (479.627 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - Dutch (486.109 kB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide - Portuguese (483.887 kB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (167.207 kB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
- Safety & Product Info/Warranty (176.327 kB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
How do I connect wiring to my Signature Series Sport speaker for LED lighting?
Sports Model LED Wiring
Connecting the LED wires to the Sports model speakers (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers - you can control the color of the LEDs by the polarity of the LED wires)
- Using the hex key, loosen the screws on the wiring terminals on the back of the speaker.
- Connect the black and red wires to the terminal according to the preferred LED color.
- Blue: black wire to negative (-) and red wire to positive (+)
- White: black wire to positive (+) and red wire to negative (-)
- Using the hex key, tighten the screws on the wiring terminals.
- Push the wire into a retaining clip to relieve the tension on the wire.
Connecting the Sports model speakers' LED wires to power (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers)
All 12VDC wiring to the LEDs must be fused at the power source end of your cable using a 3A fuse. The red power (+) wire should be connected to a 12VDC source through an isolator switch or circuit breaker to turn the speaker LEDs on and off. You can use the same isolator or circuit breaker controlling the power supply to your stereo, which allows you to turn the LEDs and stereo on and off at the same time. If it is necessary to extend the red and black wires include with the speakers, you should use 20 AWG (0.5 mm2) or thicker wire.
- Route the red power (+) and black ground (-) wires to the battery and speaker.
- Connect the black wire to the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the red wire to the positive (+) terminal through a 3A fuse and isolator switch or circuit breaker.
Are the Signature Sports grilles removable?
Unfortunately, due to the fact the LED lighting and tweeter are mounted within the grille, they cannot be removed.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Enhance your on-road experience with premium low frequencies.
Defined low frequency bass can be the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable entertainment experience. Introducing the FUSION Signature Series subwoofer, a carefully balanced blend of engineering brilliance and FUSION performance.
Comprising of a 10” high tensile fiberglass-paper composite cone driver, that produces a massive 450 Watts peak power, the Classic Signature Series subwoofer is finished with an elegant and discreetly styled perforated metal grille, creating low frequency vibes that are easy on the ears and the eyes.
450 Watts Peak Power – High power yet stunningly defined, the Signature Series subwoofer takes low frequency resonance to depths previously undiscovered.
Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone – Provides excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction, for defined low frequency acoustics.
Perforated Metal Grille – This discreet, yet refined design is suitable for internal or external installation, with an elegant Classic White finish designed to perfectly blend with the surroundings of your campervan or RV.
Large Diameter Voice Coil - Providing an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil produces a signature sound with impressive bass.
The Power Of Music
Designed by musicians and engineered by outdoor enthusiasts, the Signature Series is the fusion of these two fundamentals. The result is the formation of a truly immersive musical experience. By incorporating the finest materials with Outdoor-Ready™ engineering practices, we have shaped a series so acoustically stunning and at the same time so robust, that it feels right at home on the road.
The Outdoor-Ready Standard
As an Outdoor-Ready product, the Signature Series is designed and engineered for the harsh outdoor environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent Outdoor-Ready approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3 year consumer warranty.
IP65 Water Resistance Rating
Every Signature Series subwoofer undergoes extensive environmental testing for ingress protection, ensuring they are prepared for the outdoor environment. The Signature Series has achieved an industry standard rating of IP65 - this indicates the product's protection against dust and water ingress. You can be confident that your Signature Series subwoofer is designed to withstand the harsh outdoor environment season after season.
Are you ready to experience the power of music?WHERE TO BUY
Signature Series 10" Classic Black Grille
6.5" 230 WATT Coaxial Classic Marine Speaker
7.7" 280 WATT Coaxial Classic Marine Speaker
Marine Entertainment System with DVD/CD Player
Marine Entertainment System with Internal UNI-Dock
Signature Series 5 Channel Marine Amplifier
Apollo Marine Entertainment System With Built-In Wi-Fi
Apollo Marine Zone Stereo With Built-In Wi-Fi
|RMS Power Rating (Watts)||250|
|Peak Power (Watts)||450|
|Frequency Response||30Hz - 2KHz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.0”|
|Mounting Diameter||219.98mm (8-11/16”)|
|Mounting Depth||130mm (5-1/8”)|