MS-AM504 / 010-01500-00
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Value-packed and purpose-built for quality audio amplification on the water.
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 4 channels and a 500 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM504 will power either a pair of Fusion speakers plus a 10” subwoofer, or up to four pairs of speakers (with 2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms), to spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM504 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 500W peak power output to power up to eight speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB|
|Peak Power||500 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 4Ω 1% THD|
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 2Ω 1% THD|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged)||200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4Ω Bridged 1% THD|