Marine Zone Amplifier
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Add amplification to any zone throughout your vessel.
The MS-AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support Multi-Zone Technology.
This 2 channel, 140 watt zone amplifier is small, allowing for discreet installation. When combined with a marine stereo unit, it provides a platform for a true multi-zone audio system.
Rated True-Marine, the MS-AM702 comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
• Small size for discreet installation (128mm x 78mm x 51mm)
• 140 watt (70W x 2) peak power output with two channels.
• Class-D amplifier technology – for a high output with low battery drain
• 2 Ohm stable stereo
• Conformal coated PCB – extends product life and performance
• Water resistant design
• Variable high pass filter
• Selectable high pass/full range setting
• Audio-detect function available – the amplifier will turn on when audio is detected and switches to low power mode/sleep when audio is not present.
• Rated True-Marine with 3-year warranty
|Peak Power||140 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||20 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 10% THD|
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||30 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms 10% THD|
|Operating Voltage||10 -16 Volts DC|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|