6 Channel 24V Marine Amplifier (MS-AM806) is not available in your region.View all available Amplifiers
6 Channel 24V Marine Amplifier
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Value-packed and purpose-built for quality audio amplification on the water.
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
The MS-AM806 is a 24V amplifier, with 6 channels and an impressive 1600 Watt peak power output to ensure clean and powerful amplification of the input signal. Many configuration options are available with the MS-AM806 to help spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM806 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
Configuration options available:
- 3 pairs of speakers (6 speakers)
- 6 pairs of speakers (12 speakers) wired in parallel at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel)
- 1 subwoofer (bridged) and 2 pairs of speakers (4 speakers)
- 2 subwoofers (4 bridged channels) and a pair of speakers (2 speakers)
- 24V amplifier
- 1600 Watts peak power – with multiple configuration options available
- Class-D amplifier – for high output with low battery drain
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB|
|Peak Power||1600 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||80 Watts RMS x 6 @ 28.8V - 4 Ohm 1% THD|
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||130 Watts RMS x 6 @ 28.8V - 2 Ohms 1% THD|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged)||275 Watts RMS x 3 @ 28.8V - 4 Ohms 1% THD|