MS-ARX70W / 010-02167-01
Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Instructions - English (842.98 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - DA (741.894 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - DE (748.233 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - EL (756.058 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - ES (741.902 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - FI (735.37 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - FR (746.476 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - HR (740.372 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - IT (738.501 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - JA (889.961 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - NL (742.332 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - NO (738.794 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - PL (745.966 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - PT (741.301 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - SL (740.24 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - SV (738.911 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - ZH-CN (987.053 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - ZH-TW (1.073 MB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
What NMEA data can my NRX remote display?
List of NMEA 2000 PGNs supported:
- 127250 - Vessel Heading [Magnetic Heading, Correction, Deviation]
- 128259 - Speed Water Referenced [Speed Water, Speed Ground]
- 128267 - Water Depth [Depth At Transducer, Transducer Offset]
- 129025 - Position Rapid Update [Latitude, Longitude]
- 129026 - COG & SOG Rapid Update
- 129029 - GNSS Position Data [Date, Time, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude]
- 129284 - Navigation Data [ETA]
- 130306 - Wind Data [Speed, Direction, Reference]
- 130310 - Environmental Parameters (Deprecated) [Temperature Instance, Humidity Instance, Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure)
- 130312 - Temperature [Instance, Source, Actual]
- 130314 - Actual Pressure
- 130577 - Direction Data [Course Over Ground, Speed Over Ground, Heading, Speed Through Water]
When playing music via Apple AirPlay on my Apollo RA770, my NRX300 remote shows 'unknown source' on the screen. How can I fix this?
Please update the software of your NRX300 remote. Simply turn on the remote and connected stereo and then go to Settings>Update>MS-NRX300 to allow the remote to update. We recommend that before doing this, you also ensure your stereo is running the latest software version.
What is the difference between the NRX300 and NRX200i?
The NRX300 has an optically bonded screen which means it is more resistant to water/salt etc. and now matches the appearance of Fusion's new headunits. The functions are still the same.
Why does my NRX remote not turn on?
Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
I cannot connect my wired remote, it displays "Waiting for Network".
Refer to the Installation Instructions to ensure the NMEA wiring is correct and inspect all connections on the network.
My MS-NRX300 does not power on.
Connection options to power the MS-NRX300 NMEA2000 remote control
Depending on which Fusion stereo you have, there are several ways to power the remote:
- Via an existing powered NMEA2000 network - this is when you simply use a NMEA2000 tee to connect a drop cable from the remote to the network and be visible to compatible Fusion stereos on the network. This also allows the stereo to be controlled by partnered Multi-Function Displays that support the Fusion-Link protocol on the same network.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from the stereo - this is enabled from the settings menu on compatible Fusion stereos. The required wiring is supplied with the remote.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from a 12V supply - this requires a NMEA power cable (Fusion PN: CAB-000541) to build a network (see diagram below)
Do I have to use the round remote supplied with my MS-BB100?
The remote control supplied with the MS-BB100 must be connected for the system to function correctly.
The Fusion-Link app crashes when I select the volume control icon on the home screen. How can I fix this?
To resolve this issue, delete the Fusion-Link app from your device and then reinstall it.
Why can't I browse my phone's music library from the Fusion-Link app when I am streaming via Bluetooth on my Android device?
Sorry, only Apple devices have the capability to navigate media libraries over Bluetooth.
Why does the Fusion-Link app report "error" when I select "update" from the settings menu?
Over-the-air software updates are only available for the Apollo Series. All other Fusion stereos require a USB stick loaded with an update folder connected to the stereo to perform an update. "Error" will display if there is no USB device connected, the USB device is not formatted correctly, or if the file is not in a folder named "update".
How do I name my Fusion stereo from the NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select 'set device name'. Enter the name and press 'play' to save. This is very useful when you have multiple stereos on the network, as well as for Bluetooth pairing.
How do I select other Fusion stereos on the network from my NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select “stereo”, then select the stereo from the list of Fusion stereos on the network.
What is the NMEA LEN rating for the NRX-300 Remote?
The NRX300 Remote is rated LEN:3
How do I mute the audio in all zones from my NRX300 Remote?
Press the power on/off button (short press). Press again to unmute.
How do I update the software on my MS-NRX300 remote?
The remote software is embedded in the Fusion head unit software. In the settings menu select 'update' and then select 'NRX300'. The remote (or remotes) that are connected and powered on will be updated and the progress will be displayed on both the head unit and remote. Do not remove power during this operation as it can cause the remote to become non operational.
How do I switch between different NMEA devices on the network from my NRX300 Remote?
Whilst in NMEA mode simply press the source button to cycle supported available devices on the network.
How do I switch to NMEA display mode on my NRX300 remote when in stereo mode?
Simply press and hold the source button until the NMEA screen is displayed . To return to the Audio mode simply press the menu button.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Easy installation with effortless enjoyment.
Enjoy the freedom to control your audio entertainment from anywhere on your boat. Whether you’re fishing at the transom or about to jump from the swim platform into the water, audio control is within reach any time, anywhere with the ARX remote – it’s never been so easy.
This remote can be used across a variety of Fusion ANT-enabled products including the Apollo RA770, Apollo RA670, Apollo WB670, MS-RA210, 755 Series, 70 Series, MS-BB100, Panel-Stereo, Panel-Stereo Outdoor and StereoActive.
Endless Mounting Options With No Holes, Screws or Wires Required!
Forget about the hassle of cutouts and wires – you only need to stick the ARX remote on to any flat surface and press play to enjoy wireless audio control. Fitted with high bonding tape, the ARX70 is quick and easy to mount in almost any location. Stick your ARX70 where it is most convenient, whether it is the swim platform, bow, transom, cabin, or all of the above, for endless options when it comes to remote placement.
The Freedom to Control Your Music from Anywhere On Board
Whether you are on the boat or reaching up from the water, the wireless ARX remote gives you the freedom of audio control from wherever you choose. Simply mount the remote anywhere on your boat, from the swim platform to the bow, to access easy, wireless audio control.
Compact, Convenient Design
Low Profile Remote
The compact, low profile design makes the ARX70 easy to fit in many different areas, for installation where it is most convenient without having to compromise on looks.
Rubberized Tactile Buttons
The rubberized tactile buttons make the ARX70 easy to use, even in wet conditions.
LED Light Bar
LED lighting in the light bar makes using the ARX70 easy by providing essential user feedback as you control your audio entertainment.
Zone Control Ready
Able to interface with compatible Fusion stereos, the ARX70 can control the music in up to four audio zones on board.
Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 battery with a typical 3-year battery life, the ARX70 is simple to maintain.
Two Color Options
Available in both black and white models, you can choose the color to suit your vessel, for discreet remote placement.
Weather Resistant Design
Designed for use anywhere on board, the ARX remote is UV stable and rated both IPX6 and IPX7 water resistant. This makes it ideal for mounting on the swim platform, bow or transom on your boat, with peace of mind that your remote is built to last wherever it is on board.
Wireless audio control has never been so easy.WHERE TO BUY
Panel-Stereo Outdoor All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution With Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Compatible Fusion Stereos||MS-RA770, MS-RA670, MS-WB670, MS-RA210, MS-RA70, MS-RA70N, MS-RA70NSX, MS-BB100, PS-A302 (Panel-Stereo), WS-SA150 (StereoActive), MS-AV755, MS-UD755 (Note: remote will not be able to change the volume of connected PartyBus stereos.)|
|ANT Wireless Range||Up to 10m (33ft)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Water Resistance (IP Rating)||IPX6 & IPX7|
|ANT Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Battery Type||CR2032 (user replaceable)|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||65mm (2-1/2")|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||10.8mm (7/16")|
|Remote Depth||9.9mm (3/8")|
|Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth||Ø 65mm x 10.75mm [Ø 2-9/16" x 7/16"]|
|Battery Life (typical)||>3 years|