IPX7 NMEA 2000 Wired Remote
There are no software updates available for this product.
- Owners Manual English (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual French (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Italian (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual German (2.85 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Spanish (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Portuguese (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual Dutch (2.84 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide English (958.22 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide French (1.17 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Italian (970.66 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide German (972.61 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Spanish (1.27 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Portuguese (1.27 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Guide Dutch (1.26 MB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
|Compatible FUSION Products||MS-UD750, MS-AV750, MS-UD650, MS-AV650, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-RA205, MS-BB300, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i|
|NMEA 2000 Certification||LEN3|
IPX7 NMEA 2000 Wired Remote
The MS-NRX300 NMEA 2000 Certified Wired Remote Control is an out of the box solution for adding localized control of a compatible FUSION marine entertainment system to any vessel.
The MS-NRX300 features a sleek new innovation: the glass helm flush mounting option. You can now choose either a flush mount for a stunning glass helm finish, or you can easily install with the conventional dash mount finish. Either way, the feature packed MS-NRX300 will give you everything you want from a wired remote and more.
Multi-Zone Technology: Install a remote in each independent audio zone, up to four zones depending on your FUSION marine entertainment system, to create localized volume control, as well as, global source control. Now you have even more control in creating a customized audio entertainment experience around your vessel.
IPx7 Waterproof: Perfect for installation on a swim platform, deck or within the cabins, the MS-NRX300 is designed and engineered for the marine environment.
NMEA 2000 Certified: The MS-NRX300 is certified for connection to any NMEA 2000 network making for a quick and easy installation. Once connected, the wired remote will double as a NMEA Repeater.
Optically Bonded 2.6” LCD Display: the MS-NRX300 sports a large, high contrast, daylight viewable display making it easy to navigate and stay in control of your audio entertainment experience.
NMEA 2000 Repeater: The MS-NRX300 remote control can be configured to display supported NMEA2000 network data from compatible marine electronics connected to the same network. The following information is available:
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
- Speed over Ground
- Speed through Water
- Water Temperature
- Atmospheric Pressure
CONTENTS OF THE BOX
- 1 x MS-NRX300 Remote with 1m (3.28Ft) Drop Cable
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x 6m (20Ft) NMEA 2000 Backbone Cable
- 1 x NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- 1 x NMEA 2000 Female Terminator
- 1 x NMEA 2000 In-line Terminator
- 1 x Hardware mounting kit
- 1 x Mounting template
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Warranty card
Either mount the MS-NRX300 with a conventional dash finish, or integrate it into a glass helm for a stunning flush surface mount.
Functions as a NMEA 2000 Repeater
The MS-NRX300 wired remote can communicate with other compatible NMEA 2000 devices connected to the same NMEA 2000 network, to display supported messages including: Wind direction, Wind speed, Speed through water, Speed over ground, Heading, Position and Water temperature.