MS-SRX400 / 010-01983-00
Update 4.20.99Released on 18 Sep 2020
- General improvements and bug fixes
Manuals & Downloads
- Apollo Series New UX Guide (1.448 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - English (1.506 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Danish (1.515 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - German (1.524 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Greek (1.558 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Spanish (1.512 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Finnish (1.505 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - French (1.523 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Hungarian (1.521 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Italian (1.511 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Japanese (1.669 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Korean (1.596 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Norwegian (1.508 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Dutch (1.513 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Polish (1.528 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Portuguese (1.516 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Slovenian (1.519 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Swedish (1.505 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Thai (1.594 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Chinese (Simplified) (1.838 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Chinese (Traditional) (1.972 MB PDF) Download
- Quick Start Manual (3.71 MB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (106.487 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - English (778.298 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (784.867 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (781.462 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (782.779 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (780.812 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (782.332 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (782.581 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (942.101 KB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
How do I use over-the-air software updates with my Apollo Series stereo?
How do I set up a Wi-Fi network on my Apollo Series stereo?
How do I set up and use Apple AirPlay with my Apollo Series stereo?
What NMEA data can my NRX remote display?
List of NMEA 2000 PGNs supported:
- 127250 - Vessel Heading [Magnetic Heading, Correction, Deviation]
- 128259 - Speed Water Referenced [Speed Water, Speed Ground]
- 128267 - Water Depth [Depth At Transducer, Transducer Offset]
- 129025 - Position Rapid Update [Latitude, Longitude]
- 129026 - COG & SOG Rapid Update
- 129029 - GNSS Position Data [Date, Time, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude]
- 129284 - Navigation Data [ETA]
- 130306 - Wind Data [Speed, Direction, Reference]
- 130310 - Environmental Parameters (Deprecated) [Temperature Instance, Humidity Instance, Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure)
- 130312 - Temperature [Instance, Source, Actual]
- 130314 - Actual Pressure
- 130577 - Direction Data [Course Over Ground, Speed Over Ground, Heading, Speed Through Water]
When playing music via Apple AirPlay on my Apollo RA770, my NRX300 remote shows 'unknown source' on the screen. How can I fix this?
Please update the software of your NRX300 remote. Simply turn on the remote and connected stereo and then go to Settings>Update>MS-NRX300 to allow the remote to update. We recommend that before doing this, you also ensure your stereo is running the latest software version.
What is the difference between the NRX300 and NRX200i?
The NRX300 has an optically bonded screen which means it is more resistant to water/salt etc. and now matches the appearance of Fusion's new headunits. The functions are still the same.
Why does my NRX remote not turn on?
Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
I cannot connect my wired remote, it displays "Waiting for Network".
Refer to the Installation Instructions to ensure the NMEA wiring is correct and inspect all connections on the network.
My MS-NRX300 does not power on.
Connection options to power the MS-NRX300 NMEA2000 remote control
Depending on which Fusion stereo you have, there are several ways to power the remote:
- Via an existing powered NMEA2000 network - this is when you simply use a NMEA2000 tee to connect a drop cable from the remote to the network and be visible to compatible Fusion stereos on the network. This also allows the stereo to be controlled by partnered Multi-Function Displays that support the Fusion-Link protocol on the same network.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from the stereo - this is enabled from the settings menu on compatible Fusion stereos. The required wiring is supplied with the remote.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from a 12V supply - this requires a NMEA power cable (Fusion PN: CAB-000541) to build a network (see diagram below)
Do I have to use the round remote supplied with my MS-BB100?
The remote control supplied with the MS-BB100 must be connected for the system to function correctly.
The Fusion-Link app crashes when I select the volume control icon on the home screen. How can I fix this?
To resolve this issue, delete the Fusion-Link app from your device and then reinstall it.
Why can't I browse my phone's music library from the Fusion-Link app when I am streaming via Bluetooth on my Android device?
Sorry, only Apple devices have the capability to navigate media libraries over Bluetooth.
Why does the Fusion-Link app report "error" when I select "update" from the settings menu?
Over-the-air software updates are only available for the Apollo Series. All other Fusion stereos require a USB stick loaded with an update folder connected to the stereo to perform an update. "Error" will display if there is no USB device connected, the USB device is not formatted correctly, or if the file is not in a folder named "update".
How do I name my Fusion stereo from the NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select 'set device name'. Enter the name and press 'play' to save. This is very useful when you have multiple stereos on the network, as well as for Bluetooth pairing.
How do I select other Fusion stereos on the network from my NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select “stereo”, then select the stereo from the list of Fusion stereos on the network.
What is the NMEA LEN rating for the NRX-300 Remote?
The NRX300 Remote is rated LEN:3
How do I mute the audio in all zones from my NRX300 Remote?
Press the power on/off button (short press). Press again to unmute.
How do I update the software on my MS-NRX300 remote?
The remote software is embedded in the Fusion head unit software. In the settings menu select 'update' and then select 'NRX300'. The remote (or remotes) that are connected and powered on will be updated and the progress will be displayed on both the head unit and remote. Do not remove power during this operation as it can cause the remote to become non operational.
How do I switch between different NMEA devices on the network from my NRX300 Remote?
Whilst in NMEA mode simply press the source button to cycle supported available devices on the network.
How do I switch to NMEA display mode on my NRX300 remote when in stereo mode?
Simply press and hold the source button until the NMEA screen is displayed . To return to the Audio mode simply press the menu button.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
The Apollo SRX400 is the perfect companion to the Apollo RA770.
Sources: AM / FM / Wi-Fi Audio Streaming / Apple AirPlay 2 / UPnP / Bluetooth
The Apollo SRX400 is the perfect companion to the Apollo RA770 combining the latest design, engineering and powerful feature set of the Apollo Series in a compact, versatile form factor. With Apple AirPlay 2, built-in Wi-Fi streaming, Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing, enhanced PartyBus-Network capabilities and over-the-air software updates, the Apollo SRX400 is the perfect combination of intelligent design and superior sound in a compact zone stereo. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived with the Apollo Series.
Update: Now with new intuitive user experience!
Industry-First Marine Stereo With Apple AirPlay 2: With the Apollo Series you can stream high quality audio seamlessly via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo SRX400. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to seamlessly stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units. Note: Software update v3.00.77 is required. AirPlay 2 is not supported over PartyBus-Network.
Wi-Fi Audio Streaming: In a marine industry-first, high quality on-board audio streaming is now available via Wi-Fi with the Apollo Series. Wi-Fi streaming provides a higher data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth, for higher quality audio reproduction. Enjoy perfectly synced music throughout your vessel by wirelessly connecting multiple stereos via a PartyBus-Network.
*An Apollo RA770 stereo is required in the PartyBus-Network.
Digital Signal Processing: A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, at any volume level, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and customised Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app, or with a custom-made Fusion-Link PC app for OEM boat builders. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
PartyBus™-Network: Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion's PartyBus-Network. We have introduced a new intuitive user experience allowing for easy navigation of your entire boat's audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience. Key functionalities include:
- Stereo Grouping, allows you to link up multiple Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network and play the same audio source synchronized across all stereos. Multiple groups can be created for a personalized audio entertainment experience. Note: Apollo SRX400 sources are not shared on the network.
- Volume Control, scroll through available zones on your vessel and enjoy independent volume control to customize your listening experience, or select ALL volume to adjust a group of stereos at once.
- Power Options, allows you to turn on any connected Apollo Series stereo on the PartyBus-Network remotely from another Apollo Series stereo.
- Home Zone, is the physical zone on board your vessel where the stereo is installed. After adjusting audio in another zone, the stereo will default back to audio control of the Home Zone after a period of inactivity.
*An Apollo RA770 stereo is required in the PartyBus-Network. Note: User experience may be subject to change without notice when new software version is released.
Over-The-Air Software Updates: The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available over Wi-Fi from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
Compact Design: The compact Apollo SRX400 zone stereo is designed for installation where minimal space is available, providing high quality audio reproduction from a compact form factor, either in a conventional flush installation, or integrated into a glass helm for a premium finish.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the MS-SRX400 has an IPX6 and IPX7 water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from compatible Apple or Android devices. With multiple control options available, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
AirPlay and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Fusion Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
From the kick drum to your eardrum, Fusion DSP reproduces your music the way the musicians intended. The power of Fusion DSP enables the optimization of Fusion speakers in each audio zone on your vessel, giving you premium audio delivery to all Fusion speakers in any environment. Every step of the audio chain is optimized through calculations by our audio engineers to deliver a technically superior listening experience, without the need for you to have a technical understanding. Using environmental information and customized Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
Fusion Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Industry-First: Apple AirPlay® 2
The Apollo Series are the world's first marine stereos to bring you Wi-Fi audio streaming and Apple AirPlay 2.
Enjoy seamless, high-quality audio streaming from an app via AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi from a compatible Apple device to the Apollo SRX400. Control of your music is only a tap away with your compatible Apple device, on either the control center, lock screen or in-app controls.
With Apple AirPlay 2, you can now seamlessly stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control - allowing you to play the same high-quality audio throughout your vessel to really get the party started.
Note: Software update v3.00.77 is required. AirPlay 2 is not supported over PartyBus-Network.
The World's First Marine Wi-Fi Entertainment System
The Apollo SRX400 is designed with Wi-Fi on board, creating the world's first wireless marine entertainment network when installed with an Apollo RA770 stereo on board.
Wi-Fi audio streaming provides high quality audio with a faster data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth. Wi-Fi also creates a quick and simple network setup process with a PartyBus-Network.
PartyBus gives you the freedom of musical choice across the entire vessel. The power of a PartyBus-Network kicks in when you add more Apollo Series stereos to your entertainment system. We have introduced a new intuitive user experience which allows for easy navigation of your entire boat's audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience. Key functionalities include Stereo Grouping, Volume Control, Power Options and more. *An Apollo RA770 is required in the PartyBus-Network.
Over-The-Air Software Updates
Over-the-air software updates are now available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app, making the Apollo Series intelligently simple and always up to date.
Intelligent Engineering & Design
Black Front Face
Providing uniformity across the helm, the black front face blends seamlessly into black glass panels, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation. Controlling your audio has never looked this good before.
IPX6 & IPX7 Water Resistant Front Panel
With an IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel when installed correctly, enjoy peace of mind that your stereo will last season after season in the harsh marine environment. With Fusion's True-Marine accreditation, the stereo comes with a 3 year warranty.
Two Mounting Options
With two mounting options available, you can choose the finish to suit your vessel. Install the stereo flush, or integrate it flat into a glass helm for a simply premium finish. The choice of installation is completely up to you.
2.7" LCD Color Display
The 2.7” color LCD is optically bonded to improve durability and eliminate the possibility of condensation or fogging. The bright color LCD is easy to read, even in direct sunlight, for easy navigation through your stereo options.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from compatible Apple or Android devices.
Simply download the free Fusion-Link app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ to enjoy wireless control.
Are you ready for the new new era of marine audio entertainment?WHERE TO BUY
Apollo Marine Entertainment System With Built-In Wi-Fi
Apollo Marine Entertainment System
Apollo Marine Entertainment Hideaway System
Apollo Wired Remote Control With Ethernet
Fusion-Link Wireless Remote App
8.8" 330 Watt Coaxial Sports White Marine Speaker with CRGBW
8.8" 330 Watt Coaxial Sports Chrome Marine Speaker with CRGBW
8.8" 330 Watt Coaxial Classic Marine Speaker
10" 600 Watt Sports White Marine Subwoofer with CRGBW
10" 600 Watt Sports Chrome Marine Subwoofer with CRGBW
10" 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer
Signature Series 5 Channel Marine Amplifier
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Display||2.7" color LCD display|
|Sources||AM/FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2 / Wi-Fi audio streaming / UPnP|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yes|
|Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Control (Wireless)||Yes|
|PartyBus Technology||Yes (control media playback from Apollo RA770 when connected via Ethernet or Wi-Fi)|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocol)|
|Water Resistance (IP Rating)||IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly.|
|Rated Power Output (4 Ohm)||26 W rms x 2 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD|
|Rated Power Output (2 Ohm)||43 W rms x 2 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD|
|Peak Power||140W max.|
|Multi-Language User Interface||English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian|
|Ethernet||One Ethernet port|
|AM/FM radio||One Motorola antenna connector port|
|RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer)||Single zone|
|Operating Voltage||+10.8 - 16V dc|
|Line Out||1 (1 x L + R, requires external amplification)|
|Subwoofer Out||1 x mono output (requires external amplification)|
|Software Updates||Over-the-air updates via the Fusion-Link app|
|Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder)||110mm x 70mm x 22mm [4-5/16" x 2-3/4" x 7/8"]|
|Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth||50mm x 100mm [2" x 3-15/16"]|