MS-RA210 / 010-02250-00
Update 5.30.62Released on 03 Aug 2021
- Added NMEA 2000 Speed vs Volume feature
- Added Keep Volume Ratios
- Added Mono Audio setting
- Added Zone Gain setting
- Adjusted subwoofer volume curve
- Added crossover enabled DSP setting
- General improvements and bug fixes
Manuals & Downloads
- Owners Manual - English (1.541 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Danish (1.549 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - German (1.557 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Greek (1.599 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Spanish (1.552 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Finnish (1.54 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - French (1.554 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Hungarian (1.554 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Italian (1.548 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Japanese (1.766 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Korean (1.628 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Norwegian (1.541 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Dutch (1.549 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Polish (1.566 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Portuguese (1.552 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Slovenian (1.552 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Swedish (1.538 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Thai (1.727 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Chinese (Simplified) (1.984 MB PDF) Download
- Owners Manual - Chinese (Traditional) (2.139 MB PDF) Download
- Quick Start Manual (2.11 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - English (1.056 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Danish (914.671 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (917.327 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Greek (926.313 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (912.89 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Finnish (906.254 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (914.362 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Hungarian (912.165 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (911.403 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Japanese (1.051 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Korean (982.977 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Norwegian (912.601 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (913.837 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Polish (920.391 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (915.251 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Slovenian (913.032 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Swedish (908.05 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Thai (974.578 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Simplified) (1.161 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Traditional) (1.286 MB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (237.386 KB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
- Declaration of Conformity (368.097 KB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
How do I set up DSP profiles for my Apollo Series stereo with the Fusion-Link app?
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
New aesthetics, compact design & enhanced audio capabilities.
Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX / iPhone / iPod / MTP / DAB+ Ready (Requires MS-DAB100A) / SiriusXM-Ready (Requires SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner)
Introducing the new MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.
New-Look Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling. The black front face blends seamlessly with your dash, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation to provide uniformity across the helm.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment, at every volume level. The power is in the real time optimization and processing of the audio signal matched with the revolutionary technology built into our products. The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.
Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link™ app. With just a few taps, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
Class-D Amplifier (minimum 4 Ohm impedance): The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish. The MS-RA210 is retrofittable using the optional Stereo Retrofit Kit (010-12829-03), making it easier to get a quality marine stereo on board.
New-Look Design Aesthetics
Featuring Fusion's new design language, the MS-RA210's black front face blends seamlessly into modern helms with multiple installation options available for a tidy, uniform, elegant finish.
New-Look Design Aesthetics
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
From the kick drum to your eardrum, Fusion DSP reproduces your music the way the musicians intended. The power of Fusion DSP enables the optimization of Fusion speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers in each audio zone on your vessel, giving you enhanced audio delivery in any environment. Using environmental information and customized speaker profiles, you can now enjoy customized, optimized audio anywhere on board.
Simply set up your DSP profiles using the free Fusion-Link™ app. With just a few taps your system will be tuned and optimized - delivering you a technical superior listening experience, without the need for you to have a technical understanding.
The MS-RA210 offers independent control your audio entertainment. With two independent audio zones available, each with advanced localized controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more, you can easily customize your listening experience in each zone.
Compact Marine Design
IPX6 & IPX7 Water Resistant Front Panel
With an IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel when installed correctly, enjoy peace of mind that your stereo will perform and last in the harsh marine environment.
Internal Class-D Amplifier
The highly efficient built-in Class-D amplifier provides increased output while drawing less current from the battery, delivering a powerful, yet efficient solution for the marine environment. Now you can enjoy quality audio for longer, without worrying about draining the battery.
2.7" LCD Color Display
The 2.7” color LCD is optically bonded to improve durability and eliminate the possibility of condensation or fogging. The bright color LCD is easy to read, even in direct sunlight, for easy navigation through your stereo options.
Two Mounting Options
With two mounting options available, you can choose the finish to suit your vessel. Install the stereo flush, or integrate it flat into a glass helm for a simply premium finish. The choice of installation is completely up to you.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices, and Garmin watches.
Simply download the free Fusion-Link app from the App Store® or Google Play™ to enjoy wireless control via a compatible Apple or Android device, or the Fusion-Link Lite app from the Garmin Connect IQ store for stereo control on your compatible Garmin watch.
Are you ready?WHERE TO BUY
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Display||2.7" optically bonded color LCD|
|Sources||AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic or weather.|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yes|
|Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Control (Wireless)||Yes|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)|
|NMEA 2000® (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link)||Yes|
|Works with NRX Remotes||Yes|
|Fits DIN Cut-Out||Yes - requires adapter plate|
|Water Resistance (IP rating)||IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly|
|Internal Amplifier||Class-D (minimum 4 Ohm impedance)|
|Peak Power||200 W max|
|Multi-Language User Interface||Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish|
|Auxiliary Inputs||1 x RCA input (AUX)|
|USB 2.0 Port||One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)|
|SiriusXM||One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)|
|AM / FM radio||One Motorola antenna connector port|
|Speaker Channels||2 x channels, 1 pair per zone (2 zone amplified)|
|RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer)||2 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)|
|Operating Voltage||+10.8V - 16V DC|
|DAB+ Ready||Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported|
|Software Updates||Available via USB - from Fusion-Link app on a phone connected via USB or from a USB flashdrive.|
|Physical Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth (incl. Volume Encoder)||157mm x 68mm x 126.6mm [6-3/16" x 2-11/16" x 5"]|
|Mounting Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth||135mm x 52mm x 107.6mm [5-5/16" x 2-1/16" x 4-1/4"]|