SG-S102W / 010-02435-00
Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Instructions - English (584.763 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Danish (508.38 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (510.745 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Greek (523.013 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (504.3 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Finnish (503.17 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (508.546 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Hungarian (505.912 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (501.545 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Japanese (674.603 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Korean (575.943 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Norwegian (506.372 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (508.339 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Polish (513.807 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (505.888 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Slovenian (506.8 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Swedish (504.238 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Thai (572.941 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Simplified) (745.451 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Traditional) (860.823 KB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (167.207 KB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
How do I connect wiring to my Signature Series Sport speaker for LED lighting?
Sports Model LED Wiring
Connecting the LED wires to the Sports model speakers (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers - you can control the color of the LEDs by the polarity of the LED wires)
- Using the hex key, loosen the screws on the wiring terminals on the back of the speaker.
- Connect the black and red wires to the terminal according to the preferred LED color.
- Blue: black wire to negative (-) and red wire to positive (+)
- White: black wire to positive (+) and red wire to negative (-)
- Using the hex key, tighten the screws on the wiring terminals.
- Push the wire into a retaining clip to relieve the tension on the wire.
Connecting the Sports model speakers' LED wires to power (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers)
All 12VDC wiring to the LEDs must be fused at the power source end of your cable using a 3A fuse. The red power (+) wire should be connected to a 12VDC source through an isolator switch or circuit breaker to turn the speaker LEDs on and off. You can use the same isolator or circuit breaker controlling the power supply to your stereo, which allows you to turn the LEDs and stereo on and off at the same time. If it is necessary to extend the red and black wires include with the speakers, you should use 20 AWG (0.5 mm2) or thicker wire.
- Route the red power (+) and black ground (-) wires to the battery and speaker.
- Connect the black wire to the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the red wire to the positive (+) terminal through a 3A fuse and isolator switch or circuit breaker.
Are the Signature Sports grilles removable?
Unfortunately, due to the fact the LED lighting and tweeter are mounted within the grille, they cannot be removed.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Enhance your on-water experience with premium low frequencies.
A carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering, the new revamped Signature Series 3 marine subwoofers deliver premium low frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
Featuring an elegantly designed classic grille, these stylish subwoofers are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a 10” high tensile polypropylene cone that produces an impressive upgraded 600 Watts peak power. Premium low frequencies have never sounded this good.
Upgraded 600 Watts Peak Power: Producing stunningly defined high power, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers take premium low frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
Polypropylene Cone Technology: Defined, high-resolution low frequency acoustics are a result of the excellent self-damping and bass reproduction from the quality polypropylene cone.
Perforated Metal Grille: This discreet, yet refined design is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. The elegant Classic White finish is designed to perfectly blend with the aesthetics of your vessel.
Large Diameter Voice Coil: Providing an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil produces an exclusive signature sound with wave-rippling bass.
True-Marine™ Design & Protection: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are rated IP65 water resistant and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installation.
Designed To Comply with ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
The Power Of Music
Designed by musicians and engineered by boaties, the Signature Series 3 is a fusion of these two fundamentals. The result is the formation of a truly immersive musical experience. By incorporating the finest materials with True-Marine™ engineering practices, we have shaped a series of marine subwoofers so acoustically stunning and at the same time so robust, that it feels right at home on the water.
The True-Marine Standard
As a True-Marine product, the Signature Series 3 marine subwoofers is designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent True-Marine approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3 year consumer warranty.
IP65 Water Resistance Rating
Every Signature Series 3 marine subwoofer undergoes extensive environmental testing for ingress protection, ensuring they are prepared for the marine environment. The Signature Series 3 has achieved an industry standard rating of IP65, which indicates the product's protection against dust and water ingress. You can be confident that your Signature Series 3 marine subwoofers are designed to withstand the harsh marine environment season after season.
Designed To Comply With ISO12216
The Signature Series 3 subwoofers have passed stringent pressure and watertightness tests in accordance to ISO12216 (D1.1 for Areas II, III and IV). This is critically important as it ensures the boat builders and consumers alike are installing genuinely safe speakers on board their vessel. By achieving ISO12216 compliance is a recognition of the product's superior design and build quality.
Are you ready to experience the power of music?WHERE TO BUY
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Peak Power||600 Watts|
|RMS Power Rating||300 Watts|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||86 dB|
|Magnetic Structure||68 oz|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 2 KHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||50 - 600 W/Ch|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2"|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating)||IP65|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||223mm [8-3/4”]|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||133mm [5-1/4”]|
|Subwoofer Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth||Ø 275mm x 172mm [Ø 10-13/16" x 6-3/4"]|