Here at Fusion we believe in making it as simple and easy as possible to access the best quality audio entertainment wherever you are. That’s why we are continually looking to add new features and enhancements to both new and existing products to bring the comfort, convenience and flexibility of your home audio system to your home away from home.
Once a product has been released, we never stop there – you’ll be able to find our software updates and new products all here on our website to keep you all up to date with the latest technology!
Here are our new features since the recent launch of our revolutionary Apollo Series. Along with the recent release of the industry-first Apple AirPlay functionality on our Apollo Series marine stereos, we’ve introduced a selection of advanced SiriusXM features, all available to you via a free software update!
Advanced SiriusXM® Features
For quality entertainment on the go, Advanced SiriusXM™ features have been added to our Fusion Apollo Series stereos. This upgrade includes more SiriusXM features and enhancements than ever before for Fusion, along with the addition of album art on screen.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with SiriusXM, it provides satellite and online radio services in the United States, bringing you a seriously wide range of music, sports and entertainment to choose from wherever you go.
Many of our marine stereos are SiriusXM-Ready™, although these advanced features are only available our Apollo Series stereos. To access SiriusXM on any SiriusXM-Ready Fusion marine stereo, simply connect your SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner (sold separately) and purchase a SiriusXM subscription to enjoy all the entertainment that SiriusXM offers right at your fingertips!
Along with over 175 channels available including commercial-free music, news, sports, comedy and more, these new advanced features make your listening experience even more convenient and flexible, to let you enjoy your audio entertainment how you want to. These advanced features include:
- Instant Replay, where you can replay songs from up to 1 hour past playing, making sure you never have to miss another beat of your favorite tunes.
- TuneStart, where you will always hear the song playing on each of your favorite stations from the start, no matter how far along it is when you change the channel.
- TuneMix, where you can create your own channel from a mix of your favorites to create your very own custom channel. TuneMix also gives you the ability to skip songs back to the last hour you have been listening across all channels in your mix.
- SportsFlash, where you’ll receive key plays and updates from your favorite teams during live games, ensuring you never have to miss the best moments.
- Artist, Song and Game Alerts, where you can choose to receive alerts whenever your favorite artists, songs or sports teams start playing.
Bluetooth Media Library Integration for Apple Devices
Functionality with Bluetooth® wireless technology has also had an upgrade with the launch of our Apollo Series, and now features Bluetooth media library navigation for Apple devices! This media library navigation makes your Bluetooth audio streaming experience even better, with full library access and control from both the connected device and the stereo, which has not been available previously – until now!
Another way to provide you with the best version of our products is through software updates as they are released to keep your stereos functioning at their best.
Why should we need to do software updates, we hear you say? As compatible devices and functions change over time, your stereo needs to keep up as well, in order to connect to more current devices, fix inevitable bugs, and to update the user experience in line with feedback from our customers – you!
You can access the most recent software updates here for our stereo range. Updating your Apollo Series stereo can now be done over Wi-Fi (learn how here), and the rest of our stereos can be updated via USB (learn more here).