Update 2.10.27Released on 03 Jul 2020
- General improvements and bug fixes.
Install Process for USB update:
1. From the product page select product support and Download the required zip file to your PC/Laptop.
2. Extract the folder named Garmin to a USB flash drive (format fat32).
3. Connect the USB Flash Drive to a USB Port of a Apollo stereo (MS-RA770, MS-RA670 or MS-WB670) on the same network as the ERX400 remote.
4. Go to the settings menu in the Apollo stereo and select “Update>ERX Remote and confirm “Yes” the update will be transferred to all ERX400 remotes on the network. The ERX400 remotes will reboot when complete.
- USB Flash Drive: Ensure the USB Flash Drive is formatted to FAT32 and the folder named "Garmin" is in the root of the USB device.
- PartyBus-Network Compatibility: All Apollo stereos must be updated to the latest version for the PartyBus-Network feature to function correctly.