Update 4.20.64Released on 18 Sep 2020
- General improvements and bug fixes
To check the installed version of software go to the About>Screen in the Settings Menu.
Install Process for USB update:
1. From the product page select product support and Download the required zip file to your PC/Laptop.
2. Extract the folder named Garmin to a USB flash drive (format fat32).
3. Connect the USB Flash Drive to the USB Port.
4. Go to the settings menu and select “Update>Stereo and confirm “Yes” the update will run and the stereo will reboot when complete.
5. The accessories DAB and NRX remote can now be updated from the update menu if required.
- USB Flash Drive: Ensure the USB Flash Drive is formatted to FAT32 and the folder named "Garmin" is in the root of the USB device.
- Accessory software updates (MS-NRX Series/MS-DAB100A): Once the stereo is updated the connected accessory MUST be updated from the update menu to be compatible with your Fusion Entertainment System.
- PartyBus-Network Compatibility: All Apollo stereos must be updated to the latest version for the PartyBus-Network feature to function correctly.