Update 4.30.107Released on 18 Sep 2020
- General improvements and bug fixes
Update Apollo Series New UX GuideReleased on 25 May 2020
We have introduced a new intuitive user experience for the Apollo Series via a software update (post version 4), with key functionality updates – Stereo Grouping / Volume Control / Power Options / Home Zone.
Manuals & Downloads
- Apollo Series New UX Guide (1.448 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - English (2.094 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Danish (2.108 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - German (2.117 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Greek (2.17 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Spanish (2.111 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Finnish (2.099 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - French (2.119 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Hungarian (2.119 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Italian (2.106 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Japanese (2.299 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Korean (2.207 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Norwegian (2.102 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Dutch (2.108 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Polish (2.129 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Portuguese (2.109 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Slovenian (2.116 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Swedish (2.099 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Thai (2.24 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Chinese (Simplified) (2.573 MB PDF) Download
- Owner's Manual - Chinese (Traditional) (2.782 MB PDF) Download
- Quick Start Manual (4.627 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - English (1.426 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (1.431 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (1.427 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (1.431 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (1.425 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (1.427 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (1.425 MB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (1.639 MB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (481.084 KB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Are you experiencing Bluetooth disconnections on your phone with your Apollo RA770 or SRX400 when streaming audio?
We have identified an issue with the Bluetooth firmware and is currently waiting for an update from the chipset supplier. A workaround to mitigate this is to disable Wi-Fi if you are not using it or have a valid Access Point connection to your phone to support Apple AirPlay.
How do I use over-the-air software updates with my Apollo Series stereo?
How do I set up a Wi-Fi network on my Apollo Series stereo?
How do I set up and use Apple AirPlay with my Apollo Series stereo?
When playing music via Apple AirPlay on my Apollo RA770, my NRX300 remote shows 'unknown source' on the screen. How can I fix this?
Please update the software of your NRX300 remote. Simply turn on the remote and connected stereo and then go to Settings>Update>MS-NRX300 to allow the remote to update. We recommend that before doing this, you also ensure your stereo is running the latest software version.
Can I control the volume of all Apollo stereos on a PartyBus network from the controlling stereo?
Unfortunately that feature is not supported by the PartyBus network, you can only control the volume of each stereo individually.
How do I set up DSP profiles for my Apollo Series stereo with the Fusion-Link app?
What is the current consumption of my FUSION stereo?
Current consumption of Fusion marine stereos:
Fusion stereos have a standard voltage rating of 10.8V to 16V DC unless otherwise stated.
All figures are for individual head units only, not a system. Numbers can be added together to calculate the system current consumption.
Amplifiers will contribute significantly higher current consumptions.
All marine stereos with 4 amplified speaker outputs have been tested with 4 speakers attached and no USB devices connected.
All measurements are average, so measurements on other production stereos may vary. Values are subject to change without notification.
How do I wire my speakers in 2 Ohm configuration for my compatible Fusion Stereo? (Parallel Configuration)
To wire two 4 Ohm speakers in parallel, to present a 2 Ohm load per channel to a Fusion Class-D 2 Ohm stable stereo, simply follow the below diagram showing the Positive terminals from each speaker connected to each other and the same with the Negative terminals. When this is done, connect the Positive and Negative wires from the closest speaker to the Stereo.
Compatible Fusion Stereos:
- Apollo RA770
- Apollo RA670
- 755 / 750 / 700 Series
- 650 / 600 Series
The Fusion-Link app crashes when I select the volume control icon on the home screen. How can I fix this?
To resolve this issue, delete the Fusion-Link app from your device and then reinstall it.
Why can't I browse my phone's music library from the Fusion-Link app when I am streaming via Bluetooth on my Android device?
Sorry, only Apple devices have the capability to navigate media libraries over Bluetooth.
Why does the Fusion-Link app report "error" when I select "update" from the settings menu?
Over-the-air software updates are only available for the Apollo Series. All other Fusion stereos require a USB stick loaded with an update folder connected to the stereo to perform an update. "Error" will display if there is no USB device connected, the USB device is not formatted correctly, or if the file is not in a folder named "update".
My Fusion-Link wireless application displays "No Stereos Available"
The first thing to check is that you are connected to the correct wireless network for the stereo. Once you have confirmed this, close the app on the device and restart it (consult the manufacturer's website for instructions on restarting). If this fails, check that you have a valid IP address on the stereo and follow the instructions in the tech support item: "My Fusion-link wireless remote Application will not connect to my 700 series stereo."
My Fusion-Link wireless remote application will not connect to my 700 Series stereo.
The first thing to check is that the 700 Series is displaying a valid IP address on the 'about' screen. Select the 'settings' menu, then 'about' to confirm. If the display is "IPNone", the router is either not a compatible DHCP product or is not configured correctly. If the IP address starts with the prefix 169, it is not valid, as this is a default address when the router is not sending a DHCP generated IP address or is configured incorrectly. Please review the router's instruction manual or contact the manufacturer's website for technical help.
How do I use PartyBus with the Fusion-Link app?
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text