Manuals & Downloads
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
My Fusion system has a loud hum or noise coming from the speakers connected to my amplifier.
This is normally caused by introduced interference through the RCA cables connected from the stereo to the amplifier and is often referred to as a ground loop. It can be caused by numerous electric sources of interference such as refrigerators, power and ground cables, LED lights etc. You can spend a lot of time searching for the source, so prevention is the best course - do not run RCA cables near any electrical equipment or power/ground cable runs.
The quickest way to resolve this is by fitting ground loop isolators on all RCA cables - this is an inexpensive way to remove the unwanted noise.
How do I connect wiring to my Signature Series Sport speaker for LED lighting?
Sports Model LED Wiring
Connecting the LED wires to the Sports model speakers (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers - you can control the color of the LEDs by the polarity of the LED wires)
- Using the hex key, loosen the screws on the wiring terminals on the back of the speaker.
- Connect the black and red wires to the terminal according to the preferred LED color.
- Blue: black wire to negative (-) and red wire to positive (+)
- White: black wire to positive (+) and red wire to negative (-)
- Using the hex key, tighten the screws on the wiring terminals.
- Push the wire into a retaining clip to relieve the tension on the wire.
Connecting the Sports model speakers' LED wires to power (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers)
All 12VDC wiring to the LEDs must be fused at the power source end of your cable using a 3A fuse. The red power (+) wire should be connected to a 12VDC source through an isolator switch or circuit breaker to turn the speaker LEDs on and off. You can use the same isolator or circuit breaker controlling the power supply to your stereo, which allows you to turn the LEDs and stereo on and off at the same time. If it is necessary to extend the red and black wires include with the speakers, you should use 20 AWG (0.5 mm2) or thicker wire.
- Route the red power (+) and black ground (-) wires to the battery and speaker.
- Connect the black wire to the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the red wire to the positive (+) terminal through a 3A fuse and isolator switch or circuit breaker.
Are the Signature Series Classic grilles available as a spare part?
Yes, the Classic White grilles are setup as a spare part therefore your local Fusion dealer will be able to order this in for you.
To find your local dealer visit our Where To Buy section.
Are the Signature Sports grilles removable?
Unfortunately, due to the fact the LED lighting and tweeter are mounted within the grille, they cannot be removed.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text